Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Children's ( 2-5 years old) book about viewing the world through three Cairn terriers' thoughts as they judge the day by the shoes Mom wears or Mom's Shoes. Each page includes illustrations and text exploring the pups simple thoughts as they understand daily activities by the shoe's their human mom is wearing.
- Author BiographyDr. Lydia Forsythe has a PhD in Organizational Systems with an emphasis on communication. She is very interested in the complex and unique relationships humans and animals share within the realm of communication. This book is developed to share an idea of one way we connect with our animal companions and to give children a fun way to think about our animal friends.
- Author(s)Dr Lydia Londes Forsythe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.