All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionHeartwarming and humorous, this tribute to moms of the world gathers the best things anyone ever said about motherhood. From Dolly Parton to Dear Abby, women (and a few men) crack wise on the subject of the center of every family, mommie dearest! Mom's the Word celebrates all motherhood with wise and witty words from the famous (Oprah Winfrey: Mothers are really the true spiritual leaders. ) and the funny (Erma Bombeck: In general, my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't danced on television. ). Also included are as well as thoughts that are meaningful (Jewish proverb: God could t be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ) and memorable (Nora Ephron: If pregnancy were a book, they would cut the last two chapters. ).
- Author BiographyAllen Klein is an award-winning professional speaker and author. His books Quotations to Cheer You Up When the World is Getting You Down and The Lift Your Spirits Quote Book have sold over 500,000 copies. Klein resides in San Francisco. Kate Hopper is the author of Use Your Words and lives in Minneapolis.
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byKate Hopper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.