Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Holden ever produced goes through an extensive design process, from concept to reality. This new book brings you an amazing photographic history of how Monaros took shape; from the designers' sketches and doodlings - and into the showrooms, hearts of Australian car enthusiasts, and history books! See how those designers experimented with many different designs, often with a lot of Am eric an influence i.e. from GM's Am eric an muscle coupes, as they crafted Australia's first and greatest performance coupe. Learn what happens behind the scenes as Holden designs and develops its cars through this amazing vault of photo history - follow the actual process of how GM-H's designers took their wild doodlings to final advanced drawings, then to the next stage of making large clay models, then to very refined fibreglass mock-ups before reaching their final designs, then production. Throughout this book you will also enjoy the many beautiful colour photos of Monaros that were shot exclusively for JUST HOLDENS, and a selection of marvellous GM-H sales brochures! Other excellent books have been produced on the mighty Monaro; w MONARO CONCEPTS will become ather must-have for all Holden enthusiasts.
- Author(s)Eric Norton
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBundoora, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.