All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA generous, warm-hearted and inspiring cookbook drawn from Sydney's culturally diverse Jewish community, featuring the very best, most treasured family recipes that have been passed down generations. 'Having this book at home is pure cosy joy.' Nigella Lawson In 2006, a group of Jewish women began meeting every Monday morning. they cooked, ate, drank endless cups of tea and - often heatedly - discussed the merits of different recipes. After just a few weekly meetings, the Monday Morning Cooking Club was born. Five years and hundreds of dishes later, six members of the sisterhood handpicked their favourite recipes to go into their book - the result is a generous, rich and inspiring cookbook featuring the best, most treasured recipes from a culturally diverse community. Each recipe begins with a short story of the cook and their history of the dish, and these stories, interwoven with amazing recipes, take the reader on a heartwarming and delicious journey through a community who finds a deep connection through food and the memory of generations that have gone before.
- Author(s)Monday Morning Cooking Club
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1126 g
- Width212 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- dlmtn120 Jun, 2017by
Fantastic cook book. Has lots of great recipes. Love how they've written a bio about each cook.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.