All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges the mainstream paradigm, based on the inter-temporal optimisation of welfare by individual agents. It introduces a methodology for studying how institutions create flows of income, expenditure and production together with stocks of assets and liabilities, thereby determining how whole ecomies evolve through time.
- Author BiographyWYNNE GODLEY was Director of the Department of Applied Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK, from 1970 to 1987, and a Professor of Applied Economics from 1980 to 1993. Subsequently, he was a Distinguished Scholar at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, New York, USA, and then a Visiting Research Associate at the Cambridge Endowment for Research in Finance. MARC LAVOIE is Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada. He has written over 175 journal articles and book chapters, as well as authoring Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economic Analysis and Introduction to Post-Keynesian Economics.
- Author(s)Marc Lavoie,Wynne A. H. Godley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight729 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.