Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMonetary Policy and the Onset of the Great Depression challenges Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz's w consensus view that the high tide of the Federal Reserve System in the 1920s was due to the leadership skills of Benjamin Strong, head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Author BiographyMark Toma is Associate Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Kentucky, USA. His research area is monetary history with a special emphasis on the public choice underpinnings of the Federal Reserve System.
- Author(s)Mark Toma
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.