Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionCecchetti & Schoenholtz's <i>Money, Banking, and Financial Markets</i> stays relevant and interesting through the text's unique emphasis on the Five Core Principles, the early introduction of risk, an integrated global perspective, and the integration of FRED data in the text and problem material. By focusing on the big picture via core principles, Cecchetti & Schoenholtz teaches students the rationale for financial rules and institutional structure so that even when the financial system evolves, students' kwledge will t be out of date. Additionally, resources within <i>Connect</i> help students solve problems and apply what they've learned. Cecchetti & Schoenholtz's fresh, modern, and more student-friendly approach combine with a complete digital solution to help students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
- Author(s)Kermit Schoenholtz,Stephen Cecchetti
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1520 g
- Width201 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.