All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionSince Nixon closed the gold window in 1971-essentially ending sound money and ushering in elastic money -we have seen an accelerated deterioration of our society as a whole. Fear, greed and apathy are the new rmal instead of vices to avoid. Buying and selling of favors has replaced moral fortitude and personal responsibilityThis book will explore the nexus between Money, Morals and the Machine. We shaped the machine, and it has debased our money and morals. Our challenge w is to undo this by exposing the Machine for what it truly is and how it came to be so all-consuming, describing how it survives today and, most importantly, how to stop it-and bring honesty, integrity and morality back to America.
- Author BiographyCraig R. Smith, Founder and Chairman of Swiss America Trading Corporation, is a frequent guest on Fox Business Channel, FoxNews and other business media. Lowell Ponte is a veteran think tank futurist and investigative reporter.
- Author(s)Craig R Smith,Lowell Ponte
- PublisherP2 Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintP2 Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.