All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $133.26Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionStop throwing money away! Ever wondered why your money doesn't go as far as you think it should? Would you like to make savings in ways you might t have considered before? If the answer to these questions is -yes- then read on! This booklet has money saving ideas which you can easily use, chapters included are food, clothes, car, holidays etc. and there are also suggestions to help with the issue of debt. Even if only a few ideas included appeal to you, they might enable you to save some money each week. Think how much you could be better off each year! God is for you t against you; He wants to bless you! Find out also how to handle money wisely by exploring the biblical principles included here.
- Author(s)Claire Horrocks
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.