All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionHelps in understanding how the UK government works when dealing with ecomics, compared to how other governments work. This title also gives essential information on personal banking, the history of the ecomy, trade, and more.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Understanding Money
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.