All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAre you off to a good start financially in your marriage?She's a shopaholic and he's a tightwad. Or he's a spendthrift and she's a penny-pincher. Are their marriages doomed to fail? Should they even marry at all?It's been said that the two most destructive problems in a marriage are mismanagement of money and poor communication. In this financial book, Money Before Marriage, Larry Burkett disarms these powerful threats by summarizing the key insights of wise money management.Learn how to avoid the most common financial and communication pitfalls experienced by thousands of newlyweds by: Applying to your marriage what God's Word says about finances Discovering the practical aspects of managing your personal finances Answering the tough questions relating to debt, credit card use, life insurance needs, and separate bank accounts Preparing your new family's first budgetLet Larry Burkett help you to smooth out the bumps in your marriage before they start. The prudent sees evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and are punished for it. Proverbs 22:33
- Author BiographyLARRY BURKETT (1939-2003) was a well-known authority on business and personal finance. He wrote more than seventy books, including non-fiction bestsellers like Family Financial Workbook, Debt-Free Living, and The World s Easiest Guide to Finances. He also had a worldwide radio ministry. Larry founded Christian Financial Concepts and served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Crown Financial Ministries(r). He is survived by his wife, Judy, four grown children and nine grandchildren.
- Author(s)Larry; Taylor Burkett
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.