All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever thought about trying to earn some money from producing food? Are you the person everyone goes to for their lemon meringue pies, apple tarts and other desserts for family occasions, christenings or other events? Do you have a garden of rhubarb or other fruit? Do you make jam every year and give it away when you could be selling it? Do you fancy the idea of making cheese or yogurt or ice cream but don't kw where to start? If so, then this is the book for you - it will tell you everything you need to kw or show you where to find it for yourself. Money for Jam contains everything that someone who is new to the food business will need to get started and to keep going. It will help bakers, jam and honey-makers, ice cream, yogurt and cheese-makers, egg producers, sausage roll, pie and pastie-bakers, chocolatiers, and dessert-makers. It covers the what, where, who and how for small food producers - including legislation and registration, labelling and packaging, suppliers and distributors - in an easy-to-read and easy-to-follow format, packed with case studies and signposts for useful resources and suppliers.
- Author BiographyOonagh Monahan has over 14 years' experience of the food industry, working with small producers in particular for over 10 years, helping them to start up and grow their businesses. She has worked with producers of every variety of food: everything from fudge, sausages and bread to beer and cream liquors. As one of her clients said, she is like a big sister - the person you turn to when you need advice, help and encouragement!
- Author(s)Oonagh Monahan
- PublisherOak Tree Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOak Tree Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.