All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionMoney for Nothing is a call to action to wise up, get smart and get your finances in order. Complete this 12-week financial fitness program and discover how to make substantial savings running into the thousands! Learn how to get better deals, cut fees and other unwanted charges from your daily spend, and redirect your money where it's most important to you; understand your financial profile and how to get the best value for money when choosing your essential finance products; shop around using the latest research. By breaking down the jargon and busting the fine print on everything from mortgages, car loans, personal loans and health insurance to car insurance, credit cards, superannuation, tax and much more, Justine Davies helps you make good choices on the key financial products and services in your life.
- Author BiographyJustine Davies is a financial planner, journalist, author and blogger who loves educating people about money. Founded in 1992, CANSTAR is Australia and New Zealand's premier researcher of over 20,000 products within the banking, insurance, superannuation and investment industries. CANSTAR takes pride in providing fact-based data and ratings to assist consumers in finding the right product for their needs.
- Author(s)Justine Davies
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width139 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.