All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionCasi and Queenie used to be hedge fund managers. Before the financial crisis of 2008, that is. Now, in an inspired - or desperate - career move, they've turned to performance art to share their stories of how to make (and lose) billions from ecomic downturn. Playing with GBP10,000 in real pound coins, you are invited to bet long, short and hedge, as Casi and Queenie guide you through a series of high-stake games that show how the world's ecomic system came to the precipice of total collapse. MONEY the game show takes a playful and politically sharp look at the roots of the 2008 financial crisis and its ongoing impact, as well as tackling some bigger questions: What is money? What is it worth? And what happens if we stop believing in it?
- Author BiographyClare Duffy is a writer and director based in Edinburgh, and a Co- Director and Founding Member of Leeds-based Unlimited Theatre. Her previous plays include: Crossings (Pearson Award winner), A Good Man, ANA and the upcoming Some Other Stars, as well as numerous plays co-written with Jon Spooner and Chris Thorpe for Unlimited Theatre including The Giant and The Bear, Mission To Mars, The Ethics of Progress and The Moon The Moon.
- Author(s)Clare Duffy
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.