All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the final report on the excavation of two Prepalatial tholos tombs and their associated remains at Chatzinas Liophyto near the Moni Odigitria (monastery) in south-central Crete. The grave goods and burial remains include pottery, metal objects, chipped stones, stone vases, gold and stone jewelry, sealstones, and human skeletal material. The results of the associated survey of the upper catchment of the Hagiopharango region are also reported. The book finishes with a reappraisal of our understanding of the early settlement of the Hagiopharango and a Greek summary.
- Author BiographyAndonis Vasilakis, Ph.D., 23rd Ephoreia for Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities, Herakleion, Crete, Greece. Keith Branigan, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Archaeology and Prehistory, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Andonis Vasilakis,Keith Branigan
- PublisherInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Content Note117 tbls, 137 b/w figs, 70 b/w pls.
- Weight2177 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.