All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first exhaustive mograph on the work of the multi-media, award winning artist.
- Author BiographyJanet Kraynak is a New York-based art historian, curator, and Visual Arts Program Coordinator at the Eugene Lang College. A regular contributor to magazines such as Artforum, Art Journal, Grey Room and Frieze, Kraynak's interest in performance strategies and the development of linguistically-based artworks brought her to extensively research the work of Bruce Nauman, and to edit two seminal publications focused on his practice, Please Pay Attention Please: Bruce Nauman's Words: Writings and Interviews (MIT Press, 2003) and Reiterating Nauman (University of Minnesota Press, 2013). Alexander Alberro is Virginia Bloedel Wright '51 Associate Professor of Art History at Barnard College as well as a recipient of fellowships from the National Endowment of the Humanities, the George A. and Eliza Howard Foundation, and the Whitney Museum of American Art. He is the author of Conceptual Art and the Politics of Publicity (2000), and has edited or co-edited a number of books on contemporary art, including Conceptual Art: A Critical Anthology (MIT Press, 1999), Recording Conceptual Art (University of California, 2001), and The Ruin of Exchange (JRP/Ringier, 2012). Juliane Rebentisch is a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Frankfurt. She is the author of numerous essays and books, including Asthetik der Installation (2003) and Stage of Life: Rhetorics of Emotion (2007). Monica Bonvicini (Venice, 1965) is a Berlin-based, award-winning, multimedia artist whose work questions issues such as architecture, power and gender by setting a dynamic and often critical relationship with the artistic form.
- Author(s)Alexander Alberro,Juliane Rebentisch
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleContemporary Artists Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Artist(s)Monica Bonvicini
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.