Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionIt's summer, and the mermaids have trained their tails off at Hillok Lake. Prepared for a vacation full of fun (and maybe a little mermaid work) they set off for East Hillok. But when they arrive... Tourists have horribly littered Starfish Hill. And what's worse, garbage is floating out to sea in droves, where sea turtles are eating it...instead of jellyfish! Now, it is up to Monica and a beautiful, but deemed useless trident, to save the day. Only problem is, ne of the other mermaids believe in her plan! Can Monica trust her gut to save the turtles?
- Author BiographyCaterina LoMedico Marriott was born in Greenwich, CT and has spent her entire life obsessed with the sea. Just like her storybook version, Caterina is often eccentric about the ocean, but nonetheless tries to use her knowledge in its best interest. In addition to creating her children's novels, Caterina is involved with Greenpeace and Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. She enjoys exploring new ocean areas whenever the opportunity arises, and sometimes, even when it doesn't! Caterina attends the Purchase School of Art+Design.
- Author(s)Caterina Lomedico Marriott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.