Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral coastal parks, including Cabrillo National Monument (CNM) and Channel Islands National Park (CINP), have begun intertidal monitoring programs to establish baseline datasets of their marine resources and to report changes in these resources (Davis and Halvorson 1996, Davis 2005). Monitoring intertidal assemblages allows changes to be tracked within and between communities over seasonal and yearly time scales. Such monitoring is critical for making informed management decisions.
- Author(s)National Park Service
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.