All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $22.47Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionMonkey's eager, Duck's laid-back. Together do they have the knack to be a winning rhyming team and satisfy a monkey's dream? Turn the page and try your luck. See if you can out-rhyme Duck!
- Author BiographyJennifer Hamburg is an Emmy Award-winning children's television writer and story editor whose work can be seen on DOC MCSTUFFINS, HENRY HUGGLEMONSTER, DANIEL TIGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD, SUPER WHY!, LITTLE EINSTEINS, BLUE'S CLUES, and BETWEEN THE LIONS. Her debut picture book A MOOSE THAT SAYS MOO (FSG) was released in October, 2013. Hamburg lives in Austin, Texas. You can visit her online at www.jenniferhamburg.com. Edwin Fotheringham has illustrated numerous award-winning picture books, including Barbara Kerley's WHAT TO DO ABOUT ALICE?; THE EXTRAORDINARY MARK TWAIN (ACCORDING TO SUSY); THOSE REBELS, JOHN & TOM; and A HOME FOR MR. EMERSON; as well as Shana Corey's MERMAID QUEEN and Pam Munoz Ryan's TONY BALONEY. Fotheringham lives in Seattle, Washington. You can visit him online at www.edfotheringham.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Hamburg
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width231 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edwin Fotheringham
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.