Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionStories are everywhere...Exploring the great plots from Plato to The Matrix and from Tolstoy to Toy Story, this is a book for anyone who wants to unlock any narrative and learn to create their own. With startling and original insights into how we construct stories, this is a creative writing book like other. It will show you how to read and write better.
- Author BiographyScarlett Thomas is Reader in Creative Writing at Kent University, where she has taught since 2004. She is the bestselling author of The End of Mr. Y, PopCo and seven other novels.
- Author(s)Scarlett Thomas
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/09/2016
- Weight522 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.