All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than any other element of interior design, color sets the mood of a room. Once the palette is limited to a single color, the effect can be dramatic and powerful or sublime. Mochrome features projects by more than twenty internationally kwn interior designers who have created rooms based around one color. Included are a blue bedroom by Vicente Wolf, a silver dining room for Baccarat by Philippe Starck, an ivory loft apartment by Lee Mindel of Shelton Mindel, and a purple bedroom by Benjamin Noriega. Neutral shades--grays, taupes, and beiges--and crisp, contemporary whites are featured in projects by M Group, Anthony Todd, Noel Jeffrey, and Michael Gabellini. John Saladi, who is rewned for his cool, subtle tones, has written an introductory text. He touches on the different approaches to color over time and describes the effects created by using a single color in different textures and patterns of fabric and finishes.
- Author BiographyPaula Rice Jackson is the former editor-in-chief of Interiors magazine and a consultant for special projects to Littlefield, a communications and corporate branding firm. She lives in New York. John Saladino is founder and president of the Saladino Group, specializing in interior design, architecture, and furniture design. He is the author of the highly successful Style by Saladino. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)John Saladino,Paula Rice Jackson
- PublisherMonacelli Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonacelli Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1361 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.