All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Monsieur Pamplemousse is summoned into the head office of Le Guide by the director, Henri Leclercq, he is unaware of the chaos that is about to erupt. Accompanied by his faithful bloodhound, Pommes Frites, Pamplemousse attempts to solve Leclercq's plaintive conundrums - all of which relate back to his mobster uncle-in-law.The crime-solving duo gallivant around Paris and become tangled up in seemingly arbitrary problems; a letter about a juicy steak horrifyingly turned into a brisket; a dead restaurant owner; a giant truffle delivered by post and the imminent arrival of the vivacious Caterina, the mobster's niece.With all these obstacles at hand, Pamplemousse attempts to unravel each dilemma but it quickly proves impossible as they overlap and tangle at every turn. As he battles with this confounding case, it becomes apparent that these events are much more sinister and inextricably linked than first thought ...
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BOND was born in Newbury in 1926. In 1958, his first children's book, A Bear Called Paddington was published; many more were to follow and the bear became a star. In 1983 he started writing adult fiction, with the first tale to feature Monsieur Pamplemousse and his faithful bloodhound, Pommes Frites.
- Author(s)Michael Bond
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMonsieur Pamplemousse
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Weight363 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.