Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionOne man. Three sons. A powerful destiny waiting to unfold.Monsoon is the sweeping epic that continues the saga begun in Wilbur Smith's bestselling Birds of Prey. Once a voracious adventurer, it has been many years since Hal Courtney has dared the high seas. Now he must return with three of his sons - Tom, Dorian, and Guy - to protect the East India Trading Company from looting pirates, in exchange for half of the fortune he recovers.It will be a death or glory mission in the name of the crown. But Hal must also think about the fates of his sons. Like their father before them, Tom, Dorian, and Guy are drawn inexorably to Africa. When fate decrees that they must all leave England forever, they set said for the dark, unexplored continent, seduced by the allure and mystery of this new, magnificent, but savage land. All will have a crucial part to play in shaping the Courtneys' destiny, as the family vies for a prize beyond any of their dreams.In a story of anger and passion, peace and war, Wilbur Smith evinces himself at the height of his storytelling powers. Set at the dawn of eighteenth-century England, with the Courtneys riding wind-tossed seas toward Arabia and Africa, Monsoon is an exhilarating adventure pitting brother against brother, man against sea, and good against evil.
- Author BiographyWilbur Smith is the bestselling author of many novels, each meticulously researched on his numerous expeditions worldwide. His bestselling Courtney series includes Assegai, The Sound of Thunder, Birds of Prey, and Blue Horizon. His other books include Those in Peril, River God, Warlock, The Seventh Scroll, and The Sunbird. His books are now translated into twenty-six languages and have sold over eighty million copies. Smith was born to a British family in Northern Rhodesia, now Zambia, in Central Africa, and attended Rhodes University in South Africa. He has homes in Cape Town, London, Switzerland and Malta.
- Author(s)Wilbur Smith
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleCourtney Family Adventures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.