Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for bed, and Monster needs to go to sleep. But he just keeps finding more things to stay awake for! It isn't until Monster admits he is afraid of the dark that he finds a glowing solution to his nighttime problem. In this playful, rhyming story, Monster shows young readers that, with a little help from a friend, the dark isn't that scary after all.
- Author BiographyPaul Czajak got an F with the words get a tutor on his college writing paper and, after that, he never thought he'd become a writer. But after spending twenty years as a chemist, he knew his creativity could no longer be contained. Paul lives in New Jersey with his wife and two little monsters. In addition to the Monster & Me(TM) series, he's also the author of Seaver the Weaver, a contributor to The Huffington Post, and a reviewer for The New York Journal of Books. Wendy Grieb is a professional working in the Los Angeles animation industry and teaching animation. She is also an Annie Award-winning storyboard artist, who has worked as a developmental artist, illustrator, and character designer for companies such as Disney, Nickelodeon, Sony, Klasky-Csupo, White Wolf, and more. She lives in Yorba Linda, California.
- Author(s)Paul Czajak
- PublisherMighty Media Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMonster & Me
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarletta Press
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wendy Grieb
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeTo 6
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.84Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.53
- AU $10.61Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $10.30
- AU $11.78Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $8.00Trending at AU $9.38
- AU $7.53Trending at AU $13.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.