All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat <i>do</i> monsters eat?<i> The waitress in this restaurant just doesn t have a clue.Monsters don t eat broccoli!How could she think we do? In this rollicking picture book written by Barbara Jean Hicks and illustrated by Sue Hendra, monsters insist they don t like broccoli. They d rather snack on tractors or a rocket ship or two, or tender trailer tidbits, or a wheely, steely stew. But boy do those trees they re munching on look an awful lot like broccoli. Maybe vegetables aren t so bad after all! This hilarious book will have youngsters laughing out loud and craving healthy monster snacks of their own.
- Author Biography<b>Barbara Jean Hicks</b> is the author of <i>The Secret Life of Walter Kitty </i>and <i>Jitterbug Jam</i>. She lives in Oxnard, California. <b>Sue Hendra</b> is the illustrator of more than seventy children s books. She lives in Brighton, England.
- Author(s)Barbara Jean Hicks,Sue Hendra
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragonfly Books
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.