All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Abominable Swman to zombies, Monsters Unchained! is the funniest monster book you'll find. This collection contains more than 1,000 puns, riddles, narratives, poems, arranged in an alphabetical parade of more than 20 classical monsters, each accompanied by creepy and kooky illustrations. This riotous collection is t only a page-turning blast, but it also respects the intelligence of young readers.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.