All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enthralling account of day-to-day life in a medieval French village. Using records gathered by the Catholic Church in its pursuit of heretics, the book recreates the lives of a rich cast of village characters.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Le Roy Ladurie was born in 1929. He has had a distinguished career, serving as Administrateur General of the Bibliotheque Nationale de France (1987-94); member of the Institute (Academy of Moral and Political Sciences). He is a professor atthe College de France and chair of the department of the History of Modern Civilization.
- Author(s)Emmanuel le Roy Ladurie
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/1990
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notemaps, bibliog , index
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byBarbara Bray
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.