Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo inherit part of their father's estate, three sisters--each unknown to the others and the children of three separate marriages--must put aside their mutual bitterness and live together on their father's isolated, mysteriously violent Montana ranch.
- Author(s)Nora Roberts
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Out-of-print date13/01/2004
- Weight227 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $9.44Trending at AU $13.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.