All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionApart from a thorough exploration of all the important concepts, this volume includes over 75 algorithms, ready for putting into practice. The book also contains numerous hands-on implementations of selected algorithms to demonstrate applications in realistic settings. Readers are assumed to have a sound understanding of calculus, introductory matrix analysis, and intermediate statistics, but otherwise the book is self-contained. Suitable for graduates and undergraduates in mathematics and engineering, in particular operations research, statistics, and computer science.
- Author(s)George Fishman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1362 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.