All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionMontesquieu's Spirit of the Laws (1748) is one of the outstanding works of modern social thought. Durkheim's Latin thesis (1892) is t only one of the outstanding interpretations of that work, but also a seminal statement of his own ideas on society and on sociological method. It was the companion thesis to The Division of Labour and a forerunner of The Rules of Sociological Method. This is the first English translation directly from the original Latin text, and also includes the original text, along with full editorial tes, a related article by Durkheim on Hyppolite Taine and a commentary on Durkheim and Montesquieu by W. Watts Miller.
- Author(s)Emile Durkheim
- PublisherDurkheim Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- LanguageEnglish, French & Latin.
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDurkheim Press Ltd
- Weight331 g
- Height230 mm
- Translated byEmma Griffiths
- Volume editorWilliam Watts Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.