Month-By-Month Gardening in Missouri: What to Do Each Month to Have a Beautiful Garden All Year by Mike Miller (Paperback / softback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Mike Miller, a leading gardening expert in St. Louis, this proven monthly format will help Missouri gardeners experience more success and enjoyment from their gardens. Includes the major gardening categories, from annuals and perennials to trees and shrubs, including lawns and vegetables. The Month-by-Month series provides credible information on maintaining plants throughout the year in a specific state. These books contain monthly advice on what to do in the garden and when to do it, along with the author's personal recommendations on specific plants that perform well in the state. Gardening is w the favorite leisure pastime in America. More homeowners are enjoying the beauty and satisfaction they derive from improving their home landscape.
- Author BiographyMike Miller has more than 35 years experience as an interior and outdoor landscape designer after being educated at University of California (Santa Barbara) and San Diego State. Past stints include the horticultural staff at Missouri Botanical Garden (teaching evening classes for 30-plus years for the adult education and master gardener programs), a faculty member at St. Louis Community College at Meramec, and a co-founder of a predatory insect store. Miller is a Missouri State-licensed pesticide applicator for ornamental plants, lawn/turf and aquatic environments and was also a garden center general manager with a Missouri State Nurseryman certification.Mike's media and speaking engagements include being the host (since 1994) of the year-round weekly KMOX / CBS Radio Garden Hotline and podcasts. The audience is at all gardening skill levels and interests ranging from one houseplant to an entire landscape.Additionally, Mike has spoken at University of Illinois seminars, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, and participated in numerous citizen and community advisory boards.Miller is the author of five garden books published by Cool Springs Press including Missouri Gardener's Guide and Missouri Month-by-Month Gardening. He's written numerous articles featured in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and Fine Gardening magazine, and maintains his website at www.mikemillerdesigns.com.A native of St. Louis, Mike and his wife Tracy Ann make their home in the Christy Park neighborhood. There, Mike entertains family, friends, and neighbors with ever-changing landscape concepts and plants, growing just about every type of plant that can be grown.
- Author(s)Mike Miller
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleMonth-By-Month Gardening in Missouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width201 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.