All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable part of your students' balanced literacy diet, this book focuses on common word patterns that allow young readers to instantly decode new words with similar builds and cross-check for accuracy. It includes activities, lessons, and reproducibles and will show teachers significant results while keeping students interested throughout.
- Author BiographyPat Cunningham is a professor of education at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Pat has taught first grade, fourth grade, and remedial reading and has over 30 years of teaching experience. She is involved in staff development with teachers and administrators across the United States. Pat was inducted into the International Reading Association's Reading Hall of Fame in 2002. Dottie Hall is a former curriculum coordinator who has taught first, second, third, and fourth grades, and at the college level. Dottie is the director of the Four-Blocks(R) Center at Wake Forest University. She has over 30 years of teaching experience and is involved in staff development with teachers and administrators across the United States.
- Author(s)Dorothy P Hall,Patricia M Cunningham
- PublisherCarson Dellosa Publishing Company
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarson Dellosa Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.