All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionWine expert Benjamin Cooker travels to the French capital, where his is called to help care for some vineyards in Montmartre, a neighborhood full of memories for him. He stops in on an old friend. Arthur Solacroup left the Foreign Legion to open a wine shop good eugh to be in the Cooker Guide. But an attempted murder brings the past back into the present. But which past? The winemaker detective and his assistant Virgile want to kw more, and their investigation leads them from the the sands of Djibouti to the vineyards of Cote du Rhone.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Alaux is a magazine, radio and television journalist when he is not writing mystery novels in southwestern France. He is a genuine wine and food lover, and a prize-winning cookbook author.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Alaux,Noel Balen
- PublisherLe French Book (NY)
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWinemaker Detective
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLe French Book (NY)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated bySally Pane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.