All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years Richard Hoagland alone hypothesized that sentient beings spent time on Mars millions of years ago assembling behemoth structures whose ruins are still seen today. Here Hoagland redefines the solar system as a different place than NASA has presented. The book includes a new preface covering the Mars Global Surveyor photos and NASA's reactions.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Hoagland has been a NASA consultant, and Science Advisor to Walter Cronkite and CBS News. In 1993 he won the Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science. For the last eighteen years, Hoagland has led a multi-disciplinary team--the Enterprise Mission--in an intensely controversial scientific investigation of potential artificial structures on the Moon and Mars.
- Author(s)Richard C. Hoagland
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/04/2002
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.