All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the fully revised fourth edition of Essential Psychopharmacology, Dr Stahl returns to the essential roots of what it means to become a neurobiologically empowered psychopharmacologist, expertly guided in the selection and combination of treatments for individual patients in practice. This remains the essential text for all students and professionals in mental health seeking to understand and utilize current therapeutics, and to anticipate the future for vel medications. This special edition, featuring the extracted chapters on mood disorders and antidepressants, provides a readable digest on these specific issues for experts and vices alike.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego and Honorary Visiting Senior Fellow in Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge, UK. He has conducted various research projects awarded by the National Institute of Mental Health, Veterans Affairs, and the pharmaceutical industry. Author of more than 500 articles and chapters, Dr Stahl is also the author of the bestsellers Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology and The Prescriber's Guide.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Stahl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementAbridged ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.