All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionMood mapping simply involves plotting how you feel against your energy levels, to determine your current mood. Dr Liz Miller then gives you the tools you need to lift your low mood, so improving your mental health and wellbeing. Dr Miller developed this technique as a result of her own diagsis of bipolar disorder (manic depression), and of overcoming it, leading her to seek ways to improve the mental health of others. This invative book illustrates: The Five Keys to Moods: learn to identify the physical or emotional factors that affect your moods, and, The Miller Mood Map: learn to visually map your mood to increase self-awareness. It includes practical ways to implement change to alleviate low mood. Mood mapping is an essential life skill; by giving an invative perspective to your life, it enables you to be happier, calmer and to bring positivity to your own life and to those around you. 'A gloriously accessible read from a truly unique voice' - Mary O'Hara, Guardian . 'It's great to have such accessible and positive advice about our moods, which, after all, govern everything we do. I love the idea of MoodMapping' - Dr Phil Hammond. 'Can help you find calm and take the edge off your anxieties' - Evening Standard 'MoodMapping is a fantastic tool for managing your mental health and taking control of your life' - Jonathan Naess, Founder of Stand to Reason.
- Author BiographyDr Liz Miller developed Mood Mapping as a result of her own diagnosis of bipolar disorder (manic depression) and finding out a way to overcome it; this led her to seek ways to improve the mental health of others. A trained neurosurgeon, she currently works as an Occupational Health Physician. She was voted MIND Mental Health Champion of the Year 2008.
- Author(s)Dr. Liz Miller
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.