All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever skipped from great mood to terrible, possibly three or four times- twithstanding though thing in the real world has changed? A great many individuals take medication to suppress their mood swings. In 2011 drug companies sold $11 billion value of antidepressants; antipsychotics (to fight additionally weakening tribulations like bipolar issue and mental trips) included $18 billion. At that point there are millions more who experience the ill effects of the sort of mellow yet discomforting moodiness that prompts terrible choices like offering and underestimated stock or squabbling with your life partner however doesn't justify a solution. Like anything else, mastering your moods takes practice. Whatever routines you pick, move rapidly before the unsettling begins to eat at itself. Get a lucid view and understand the situation. There are various alleged psychological twists that exacerbate things appear than they truly are and in this way trigger terrible moods. Henceforth Greek logician Epictetus' perception: Individuals are t exasperates by things, but rather by the perspective that they take of them. In this book you will learn to see a different perspective on how you see things and avoid emotional rollercoaster's.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Carlisle, MSW, CBT Patricia Carlisle- a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist gives out an expression of how important it is for an individual to take into consideration the concept of self-assessment to know what human, technical and conceptual skills they posses to perform or to achieve what they desire, or to deal with everyday life. However, every particular group of people has their own unique set of ideas, traditions and events including the frame of mind according to which people perform but there are many who faces problems and fail to maintain a healthy mind set affecting their behaviors and performance to those around them. People like Patricia Carlisle are among those who have felt this urge of serving people and helping them out of their mental crisis towards a healthy life. She has experienced some close encounters in her personal life regarding mental health issues in her family and friends that has encouraged her to pursue this as her career. Currently Patricia Carlisle is serving as a Certified On-Line Cognitive Behavioral Therapist with an extensive 15years of experience using Cognitive-Behavior Therapy Techniques. She envisions a world where everyone gets mental health treatment with no mental health stigma and to make it real she has already set up her own Holistic Measure Online Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare Company after retiring from The Nord Center in The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Dept for 5 years and Murtis H. Taylor Mental Health Center as a mental health counselor, psychological support technician and case manager for 10 years to emulsify her skills more professionally. Along with this, she has wrote down her passion as a clinician in 25 or more short books to help individuals and families get their life back, freeing them of the restraints of negative thinking, anxiety and depression by using different approaches. She is highly appreciated among her clients for her flexibility and professionalism of dealing with them graciously. To reach her, make use of her direct website address: http: //therapist2013.wix.com/e-therapy . As she is ready to inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best online health care through comprehensive practice, education and research.
- Author(s)Patricia a Carlisle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.