All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionLongtime resident Rosalie Klein gives travelers an inside look at Aruba, whether they're diving to see Antilla or staying on land and exploring the country's rich heritage and vibrant nightlife. Drawing on over 30 years of experience, Klein offers her expert advice on how to make a stay both memorable and affordable and which of the sights should t be missed--including the Casibari Rock Formation and the Archeological Museum. Complete with information on hiking at Arikok National Park, enjoying a cultural festival in Oranjestad, and watching turtles hatch on Eagle Beach, Moon Aruba gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Author BiographyThough born in the United States, Rosalie Klein is proud to be thought of as an Aruban. After living on the island for more than 30 years, she is firmly entrenched in Aruban life. Rosalie moved to Aruba in 1980 to work as the island's first female certified PADI open-water SCUBA instructor. Her writing career began in 2001 when she began submitting articles to local papers about tourism events. She worked as a journalist and photographer for English newspaper The News until 2009, and since 2010, she has been the principal reporter and photographer for The Morning News. Rosalie has published articles about Aruba's people, history, culture, and tourism services in dozens of publications, including Aruba Events, Aruba Experience, Destinations, House Complete, Chef's Menu and Recipe, On The Air, Island Gourmet, and Aruba Nights. Her photos have also been exhibited at the Aruba Numismatic Museum. In 2008, the Minister of Culture of Aruba recognized her for chronicling Aruba's cultural achievements and heritage. Rosalie currently lives in Oranjestad with her son, two dogs, and three adopted cats. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Rosalie Klein
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.