All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.48
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.17
- AU $12.45Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.41
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Asheville & the Great Smoky Mountains offers focused travel information and the unique perspectives of Travel Writer Jason Frye. In this easy-to-carry guide, you'll find sightseeing highlights, handy maps, and shopping, restaurant, and hotel recommendations. Packed with great ideas and advice from sampling the Best Craft Beer in America to climbing to the top of Chimney Rock, Moon Spotlight Asheville & the Great Smoky Mountains is all you'll need for a memorable getaway.
- Author BiographyRaised deep in the mountains of West Virginia, Jason Frye first fell in love with North Carolina as a kid during family vacations to the Outer Banks. In 2002, he swapped his mountains for sand dunes and his river for an ocean when he moved to Wilmington to pursue a master of fine arts in creative writing. There, his love for North Carolina deepened into a longing to stay, settle, explore, and be a part of the people, culture, and history of the state.Along with his wife, Lauren, Jason has kayaked the marshes and waterways near his home hang glided off the Outer Banks explored the cityscapes of Charlotte, Raleigh, and Winston-Salem and wandered the woods and wilds around Asheville. Jason has contributed stories to VisitNC.com, AAA's Go Magazine, Our State magazine, and the Wilmington Star News, where he's a restaurant reviewer. He is also a food blogger for Our State Eats.
- Author(s)Jason S. Frye
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour maps and photos throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width114 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.