All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionJoin longtime resident Andrew Dier on an unforgettable adventure. With his unique perspective and advice you can trust, Moon Cartagena and Colombia's Carribean Coast has everything you need to kw to have the trip of a lifetime. Moon Cartagena and Colombia's Carribean Coast shows travelers the way to the best of these beautiful regions--whether it's swimming in the clear Caribbean waters or or celebrating a Carnaval with the locals. Along with his in-depth coverage, Dier includes unique trip ideas, including The Wild Coast and Mountain Highs. Complete with details on finding the best-secluded beaches and the most stunning archeological sights, Moon Cartagena and Colombia's Carribean Coast gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience. With expertly crafted maps and gorgeous photos, this full-color guidebook gives you the tools you need to have an immersive and unique experience. Moon Cartagena and Colombia's Carribean Coast includes areas such as: Cartagena Santa Marta and the Sierra Nevada La Guajira Western Carribean Coast San Andres and Providencia Find the Moon guide that best suits your trip! Exploring more of South America? Try Moon Colombia, Moon Peru, or Moon Brazil!
- Author BiographyAndrew Dier and his Colombian partner Vio arrived in Bogota from New York City in 2002. It was initially supposed to be a temporary move--a change of scenery for a while--but 10 years and a couple of adopted street dogs later, bustling Bogota has gradually become their home. Excited to share his newfound insider perspective on Colombia with others, Andrew traveled the country corner to corner to research Moon Colombia. Colombia has experienced great change during the past decade, transforming itself from a no-go to a must-see destination. Andrew is continuously astounded by the natural beauty of the country and touched by the genuine warmth of its people. Andrew is a regular contributor to The City Paper, an English-language newspaper in Bogota, and has written for a number of publications in the United States. He's also become a deft translator, mostly for local nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Andrew Dier
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteFull-color photos and maps throughout
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.