All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionEnvy's life was great. Great brother, great boyfriend, and the best job a girl could ask for... tending bar at the most popular clubs in the city. At least it was great until she got a call from one of her best friends about her boyfriend doing the vertical limbo on the dance floor at Moon Dance. Her decision to confront him begins a chain of events that will introduce her to a dangerous pararmal world hidden beneath the everyday humdrum. A world where people can transform into jaguars, real life vampires roam the streets, and fallen angels walk among us. Devon is a werejaguar, a little rough around the edges and one of the joint owners of Moon Dance. His world is tilted on its axis when he spies an alluring vixen with red hair dancing in his club, armed with a cynical heart and a taser. With a vampire war raging around them, Devon vows to make this woman his... and will fight like hell to have her.
- Author BiographyAmy Blankenship, wife and mother of three, resides in North Carolina. She's always had the urge to write. After she realized there were stories that needed to be told, Amy decided to start bringing her dreams into reality. Inspired by her love of romance novels and the paranormal, Amy has combined her two favorite pastimes in order to bring her stories of romance, fantasy, and the paranormal to life. Be sure to visit and register as a member of Amy 's official website: http: //www.amyblankenship.webs.com/ Regina K. Melton resides in beautiful Southwest Florida, home of the most beautiful beaches in the world. She works as a reservations agent for a resort chain in the area and when she's not at work she can often be found writing. Most of her teenage and adult years have been dedicated to writing, constantly striving to better herself in the art. After befriending Amy Blankenship a few years prior, the two formed a strong friendship and partnership. Regina currently helps Amy with ideas for their book collaborations, and also helps with some of the fan based emails.
- Author(s)Amy Blankenship,R K Melton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.