Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn Moon Dust, new author Margie Black writes an unforgettable love story for teen readers. Blending a Romeo and Juliet-type tale with fantasy fiction, Black creates magic and describes a love so pure that anything is possible. For a lot of young couples relationships can be tough, but for Anna and Luke, it's unbelievably difficult. Anna, a Woodland fairy, isn't supposed to be seen by a human let alone fall in love with one, so when she spies a boy with an aura like she's never seen she kws she should fly away. But then that's how love goes, and when she returns to retrieve an enchanted charm she lost at his house and he sees her, sparks fly. It doesn't matter that they literally come from two different worlds, and that Anna is only meant to sprinkle the magic moon dust to give him dreams and leave, the stars are aligned and, for them, there is going back.
- Author(s)Margie Black
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.