Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWorld traveler Laura Martone shares the best ways to experience the Florida Keys, from diving the fascinating underwater coral reefs and shipwrecks of Key Largo to hiking and camping in the less touristy Middle Keys. Martone offers unique trip ideas for a variety of travelers, including Historic Architecture, Underwater Journey, and Romantic Key West Getaway. Complete with information on taking trolley tours, swimming with dolphins, and attending festivals like the Key Largo Pirates Fest, Moon Florida Keys gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience. Coverage includes: Miami and the Everglades Key Largo Islamorada Marathon and the Middle Keys Big Pine and the Lower Keys Key West
- Author BiographyFond of both cultural and natural wonders, Laura Martone particularly adores the Florida Keys, which she's been exploring for decades. She's snorkeled amid the coral reefs east of Key Largo, watched dragon boat races near Marathon, savored key lime pie on Duval Street, and visited the former haunts of Ernest Hemingway. While she favors outdoorsy places like Bahia Honda State Park, she feels a definite kinship for Key West, a town that's at once lively and laid-back, where she's spent many perfect afternoons strolling amid the gingerbread-like Victorian houses and breezy, Caribbean-style bungalows. A native of New Orleans, Laura has been an avid traveler since childhood. While growing up, she and her mother would often take long road trips to fascinating U.S. landmarks, from Monticello to the Rocky Mountains. After graduating from Northwestern University with a dual degree in English and radio/TV/film, Laura continued to explore America with her husband, Daniel. When not traveling, Laura operates two film festivals with her husband and divides her time between New Orleans, Los Angeles, and northern Michigan. She's contributed articles to National Geographic Traveler, MotorHome, Route 66 Magazine, RV Journal, and The Ecotourism Observer, and she's also written several other guidebooks, including Moon New Orleans, Moon Michigan, Moon Baja RV Camping, and Moon Metro Los Angeles. For more about Laura's travels, visit her website at WanderingSoles.com and read her American Nomad blog at Moon.com.
- Author(s)Laura Martone
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.