Moon Living Abroad in China: Including Hong Kong & Macau by Barbara Strother, Stuart C. Strother (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.98+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have always dreamed of living in China and are ready to take that step, Moon Living Abroad in China delivers what you need to kw about your move--in a smart and organized manner. Wife-and-husband author team Barbara and Stuart Strother have extensive experience working, traveling, and living in China. With their expertise, you'll receive the information you need, including essential information on setting up your daily life, applying for visas, tackling finances, and looking for employment. You'll get practical advice on education, health care, and how to rent or buy a home that fits your needs. The book also includes color and black and white photos, illustrations, and maps to help you find your bearings. With insight into navigating the language and culture of China, Moon Living Abroad in China is a helpful resource for tourists, business people, adventurers, students, teachers, professionals, families, couples, and retirees looking to relocate.
- Author BiographyBarbara and Stuart Strother first visited China in 1993 and have been traveling, researching, working, and playing all over the country ever since. After moving to Shanghai with their twin toddlers in 2000, they taught at a private Chinese boarding school, an American international school, and local colleges, while also running a teacher recruitment business. Today, the Strothers split their time between China and Southern California, where Stuart teaches economics and Barbara teaches international business. Together they lead a variety of travel-study programs to China for MBA students and undergraduate business majors, introducing hundreds of students to living and working in the Chinese culture. Barbara's passions revolve around global cultures and include travel photography, world music, and travelogues. Stuart's hobbies are surfing, skiing, shooting hoops, and skateboarding with his kids. Now teens, they are avid participants in skiing and snowboarding competitions throughout the mountain resorts of California. They've also skated, skied, snowboarded, and surfed all over Asia.
- Author(s)Barbara Strother,Stuart C. Strother
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleMoon Living Abroad
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Content Notecolour and B&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight471 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.