All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.88
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.50
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.40
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $33.13
About this product
- DescriptionLongtime Maui resident Kyle Ellison kws the best ways to experience this beautiful island, from catching a wave in Lahaina to hiking through the Bamboo Forest to strolling Baldwin Beach at sunrise. Ellison includes unique trip ideas like Best Outdoor Adventures and Best of Maui in 10 Days, as well as information on dining, transportation, and accommodations for a wide range of travel budgets. Complete with details on everything from the best beaches and restaurants to when to go for whale watching, Moon Maui gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience. This full-color travel guide includes vibrant photos and helpful maps throughout.
- Author BiographyKyle Ellison began researching the island of Maui when he first moved there at the tender age of five. Back then, the island still had three sugar mills, Wailea didn't exist, and early mornings were punctuated by the sound of bombs falling on Kaho'olawe. The island has changed considerably since then, but Kyle's love of Maui has remained. A Maui resident, surfer, and diver, Kyle has led groups of divers as a divemaster at Molokini, led scuba tours on the island of Lana'i, hosted hundreds of hikers on Maui, and proposed to his wife off the island of Moloka'i while diving with hammerhead sharks. Kyle's son can usually be found splashing in the water at Baldwin Beach. As a freelance writer, Kyle's work has appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, Travel + Leisure, Maui No Ka 'Oi, Ka'anapali Magazine, AOL Travel, Escape, Journey Viator, Gadling, Afar, and the Huffington Post, and on the Travel Channel. His travels have taken him to 65 countries and 49 U.S. states. He also helped found a nonprofit organization that provides scholarships for students in Cambodia. For more info on Kyle and his travels, visit him at kylethevagabond.com, or on Twitter and Instagram @kylethevagabond.
- Author(s)Kyle Ellison
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteFull-color photos and maps throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.