CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Chattanooga & Knoxville is a 76-page compact guide covering the best of these two Tennessee cities, including Lookout Mountain, Cherokee National Forest, and the East Tennessee History Center. Tennessee resident Margaret Littman offers her firsthand advice on must-see attractions, as well as maps with sightseeing highlights, so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on entertainment, shopping, recreations, accommodations, food, and transportation, making navigating Chattanooga and Knoxville uncomplicated and enjoyable. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon Tennessee.
- Author BiographyMargaret Littman is both an old-timer and a relative newcomer to Nashville. After graduating from Vanderbilt University, she left Tennessee for points north over the course of her writing career. But after 17 years she could no longer resist the siren song of the Parthenon, bluegrass music, or fried pickles, so she returned to Nashville, where she writes about Music City, Southeast travel, food, pets, and more. An avid stand-up paddler, she loves being a day trip away from the Tennessee River to the south, Reelfoot Lake to the west, and Norris Dam to the east. There's nothing Margaret loves more than telling natives something they didn't know about their home state. And with 75,000 miles on her station wagon already, she has lots of ideas for little-known places to listen to music, eat barbecue, paddle a lake, hike to a waterfall, or buy works by local artists. Margaret's work has appeared in national and regional magazines, including Wine Enthusiast, Entrepreneur, The Tennessean, and many others. She is the author of several guidebooks as well as the Nashville Essential Guide, an iPhone app. Margaret has loved lots of places she's lived, but the day she looked down and realized she was wearing cowboy boots in synagogue, she knew she had become a Nashvillian.
- Author(s)Margaret Littman
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Spotlight
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date09/12/2014
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight128 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.