All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.07
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $29.66Trending at AU $33.78
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.10
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.30
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Prince Edward Island is a 60-page compact guide covering the best of the birthplace of Canada, including Charlottetown, Queens County, Prince County, and Cavendish. Travel writer and photographer Andrew Hempstead offers his firsthand advice on must-see attractions, as well as maps with sightseeing highlights, so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on entertainment, shopping, recreations, accommodations, food, and transportation, making navigating Canada's smallest, greenest province uncomplicated and enjoyable. This full-color Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon Atlantic Canada.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hempstead spends as much time as possible out on the road, and rather than having an itinerary laid out for him by local tourism offices, he travels incognito and experiences the many and varied delights of Canada the same way his readers do. Since the early 1990s, Andrew has authored and updated more than 60 guidebooks, contributed to dozens of major magazines, supplied content for online clients, such as Expedia and KLM, and been employed as a corporate writer for Parks Canada. His photography has appeared in a wide variety of media ranging from international golf magazines to a Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum. Andrew is an academy member of S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants; he has spoken on guidebook writing to a national audience; and he has contributed to a university-level travel writing textbook. Andrew and his wife Dianne own Summerthought Publishing, a regional publisher of nonfiction books. He and his family live in Banff, Alberta. His website, westerncanadatravel.com, showcases his work and provides invaluable planning tips for travelers heading to Canada.
- Author(s)Andrew Hempstead
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Spotlight
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos and maps throughout
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.