Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.15
About this product
- DescriptionCalifornia outdoors expert Ann Marie Brown provides you with the essential details needed to discover all of the can't-miss sights, attractions, and restaurants in and around Tahoe. Ski Squaw Valley's rewned slopes, hibernate in a cozy South Shore cabin, dine in Tahoe City, or hike the Tahoe Rim Trail- Brown will help you maximize your time with her insider's tips matter which of Tahoe's offerings you choose to take advantage of. Including creative trip ideas for a variety of travellers, such as Top Picks for Families, The Nonskier's Winter Wonderland, and The Adrenaline Junkie, Moon Tahoe gives travellers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Author BiographyThe author of 13 outdoor guidebooks, Ann Marie Brown is a dedicated California outdoorswoman. She hikes, bikes, and camps more than 150 days each year in an effort to avoid routine, complacency, and getting a real job.Ann Marie's work has appeared in Sunset, VIA, Backpacker, and California magazines. As a way of giving back a little of what she gets from her experiences in nature, she writes and edits for several environmental groups, including the Sierra Club and National Resources defence Council. For information on Ann Marie's work, visit AnnMarieBrown.com.
- Author(s)Ann Marie Brown
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteB&W photos and maps throughout
- Weight316 g
- Width142 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.