All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin travel writer and Seattle resident Matthew Lombardi for an unforgettable experience. With his unique perspective and advice you can trust, Moon Washington has everything you need to kw to have a more personal and memorable experience. Moon Washington tells you what you need to kw to plan the perfect trip for you. Take a tasting tour through Washington's up-and-coming wine country, explore the food and theatre-filled metropolis of Seattle, and trek into the vibrant paradise created by Washington's mountains, rivers, islands and sounds. Along with itineraries such as Day Trips from Seattle and Wine and Waterfalls: Colombia River Gorge and Wine Country , Lombardi includes advice on recreation in every season, including hiking, kayaking, skiing, and whale-watching.With expertly crafted maps and gorgeous photos, this full-colour guidebook gives you the tools you need to have an immersive and unique experience. Moon Washington includes areas such as:SeattleOlympic Peninsula and the CoastSan Juan Islands and North Puget SoundNorth CascadesMount Rainier and the South CascadesColombia River Gorge and Wine CountryEastern Washington Find the Moon guide that best suits your trip! Exploring the Pacific Northwest? Try Moon Oregon, Moon Coastal Oregon , or Moon Olympic Peninsula. Road-tripping along the coast? Check out Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip .
- Author BiographySeattle resident Matthew Lombardi has spent the last decade and a half writing and editing travel guides. He has covered his home turf in the Pacific Northwest, other parts of the western United States--particularly California, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado--and more far-flung destinations, including Puerto Rico, Ireland, and especially Italy, where his work has taken him from the foot of Vesuvius to the peaks of the Dolomites. Anywhere with gorgeous landscapes, good food, and engaging local culture is on his radar. He's found all three in abundance in Washington, from the imposing bluffs of the Columbia River, where the parched landscape yields world-class wines, to the coastline of Neah Bay, where you can eat succulent smoked salmon and take a spirit-lifting hike to the far northwest corner of the United States. Before turning to travel writing Matthew was an editor with Random House and Universal Press Syndicate. He's gently edited some old masters, including science fiction legend Arthur C. Clarke, conservative icon William F. Buckley, and passionate movie critic Roger Ebert. He was born and raised in Kansas City and holds degrees from the University of Virginia and the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Matthew Lombardi
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour maps and photos throughout
- Weight446 g
- Width144 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.11
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.87
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.