Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Cambria & San Simeon is a compact, 73-page guide covering the seaside town of Cambria, historic San Simeon, vineyard-studded Paso Robles, beautiful Morro Bay, and world-famous Hearst Castle. Author Stuart Thornton offers seasoned advice on must-see attractions, and he includes maps with sightseeing highlights so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on sights, entertainment, shopping, recreation, accommodations, food, and transportation, as well as helpful maps, making navigating this lovely stretch of California's Central Coast uncomplicated and enjoyable. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon Santa Barbara & the Central Coast.
- Author BiographyStuart Thornton fell in love with the California coast while working at the Big Sur Ranger Station after college. At work, he provided visitors with all sorts of information about the region, from the best places to camp to the best meal in the area. On his days off, he took his own advice and regularly sought out the best spots for hiking, backpacking, surfing, and snorkeling along that striking coastal region. Stuart later moved to nearby Monterey to become a staff writer for the Monterey County Weekly. He now works as a freelance writer for a range of publications, from National Geographic Education to Relix Magazine. While researching and writing this book, Stuart rode the revered waves of Rincon, ducked aggressive nesting gulls during a trip to Anacapa Island, experienced Ojai's pink moment at sunset, and learned about biodynamic winemaking. He spends his time off searching for the next great secluded beach, quirky coastal attraction, or uncrowded wave.
- Author(s)Stuart Thornton
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Spotlight
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.